Customer Success Engineer
Our job is to enable enterprise organizations to effectively communicate their vulnerability management program’s health, and speed up their remediation efforts. We help organizations minimize their IT risk so that they can focus on what they love doing–building amazing solutions and keeping their customers happy.Role
As a Customer Success Engineer, you help maintain the success of our NopSec customers by leveraging your expertise to help implement a complex product while ensuring high-rates of customer satisfaction, and offering roadmap advice to Product Management.
- Train and onboard new customers.
- Perform Vulnerability Management scanning.
- Meet virtually with customers regularly for proactive troubleshooting.
- Prioritize support case escalations.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Work with Product Managers, UX, developers, and other stakeholders.
Round off your job description by explaining the qualifications—in terms of education, experience, and skills—required for the role. Break these out into two categories: minimum qualifications and preferred qualifications.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience working in customer-facing technical roles.
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Network Vulnerability Scanners, Web app Vulnerability Scanners.
- Tableau usage including but not limited to log queries and report/dashboard generation.
- Experience writing Python code.
- Experience with Zendesk.
- Experience working with user research and customer feedback.
- Experience collaborating closely with product, engineering, and UX teams.
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Stock Option Plan